IDAPS is a web application dedicated to distributed measurement systems. The application enables on-line data visualization (values on the map, indicators, tables, charts), monitoring of measured parameters (alarming, also via email / SMS *) and logging all parameters, alarms and events. IDAPS is designed to connect measuring devices (sensors, transmitters, data loggers, …) of various physical quantities, which are equipped with a digital RS-485 or Ethernet interface (supported protocols: MODBUS RTU, MODBUS ASCII and MODBUS TCP). The main advantage of IDAPS is the intuitive interface of the program (also from tablet, smartphone) equipped with a web browser.
IDAPS is software that is installed on the Contractor’s server or in the cloud, enabling the system operation (viewing current and historical data, generating reports, …) from any device equipped with a web browser, i.e. smartphone, tablet, computer. Demonstration measurement system available on an external server – www.idaps.eu (login: test / password: test).
IDAPS main features:
- Visualization of measured data (indicators, plots, labels, site map).
- Writing measured data to a files.
- Generating reports based on archived measurement data.
- Alerting (also via e-mails).
The IDAPS system may be used in various industries, in various applications where monitoring of air parameters is necessary. Most often these are applications related to:
- Temperature monitoring in cold rooms.
- Monitoring of relative humidity and temperature in warehouses.
- Monitoring of relative humidity, temperature and/or CO2 in production and storage halls.
- Monitoring of relative humidity and temperature in climatic chambers and laboratories.